Ninety percent of all millionaires become so# through owning real estate
The processes of owning a real estate are very simple:
- Go through the list of properties in the chart below, to learn which catches your fancy and suit your budget.
- Pick a date to carry out physical inspection of your preferred estate(s). Inspection tours are held Monday, Wednesday and Saturday 10am. Simply visit our Adeba lakwe Ibeju lekki(Lagos, Nigeria) office. This step is critical so you could know our office and see what you intend to invest in.
- At this point, you are clear on your choice. You will then make payment and complete the relevant subscription forms. All payments are made directly to the Company’s bank accounts.
- For outright payment, you are issued an official receipt and Sales Contract, Deed of Assignment, Global C of O, Governor’s consent as applicable. For each installment payments, you are issued an official receipt and acknowledgement of payment letter. Contract of Sale is issued on completing payment
- After payment is completed, you are issued an allocation letter, Deed of Assignment and Lagos State Survey (at a fee).
- The next step is the physical allocation. After which, you are set to develop your property.
Inspection holds Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
Please contact: 08078958804/08122996678 Whatsapp:0701695839